Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Electrical fire in your Fresno home


This fire in was the result of faulty electrical wiring. The entire house had to be gutted. SERVPRO was there to assist this customer through the entire process... READ MORE



Electrical fire


This electrical fire started with the AC unit and affected everything in the building all the way down to the studs. The SERVPRO team had to take the roof off, ... READ MORE



Fire damage to your home


Fire Damage engulfed this house after a small appliance shorted in the living room while the family was out. Fortunately, they returned home in time to call the... READ MORE



Garage Fire


A faulty circuit in the electrical panel caused a fire in the garage of this home. While the fire damage was isolated to the garage; there was heavy smoke damag... READ MORE



Kitchen Fire


This home had a serious stove fire that caused significant structural damage in the kitchen, along with smoke and soot damage throughout the rest of the house. ... READ MORE



Fire damage


Experienced fire restoration professionals know that areas seemingly unaffected by fire damage are still a danger to these homeowners. Smoke can penetrate withi... READ MORE



Attic Fire in Fowler, Ca


After an electrical fire in the attic of this Fowler, Ca home, SERVPRO of Fresno Northwest was called to do the cleanup. Notice all the clutter? The custom... READ MORE



Kitchen fire


A small grease fire can produce a very heavy amount of smoke damage. If your Fresno home experiences fire damage due to a grease fire, or other cause, SERV... READ MORE