Fire in the house
The bedroom of the house caught on fire. The client called our SERVPRO of Fresno NorthWest office. They were frantic and do not know what to do. Servro was recommended by their close friend in the neighborhood. The smoke also damage the bathroom and the entire house. Our tech survey the situation and came up with a estimate on how to resolve the problem. Our team work on this house diligently and resolve the situation. SERVPRO cleaned the walls,bathroom, all three bedroom and repaint the entire house. The client was empress on the quality of work and efficiency that we provided.