A faulty circuit in the electrical panel caused a fire in the garage of this home. While the fire damage was isolated to the garage; there was heavy smoke damage done to the interior of the home. If your home or business suffers a fire loss; Trust the trained professionals at SERVPRO of Fresno Northwest to clean and deodorize making it "Like it never even happened."
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s Corporate Training Facility to regular IICRC industry certifications, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. Our training program includes the following:
- IICRC Training
- Employee Certification Training
- Initial Franchise Training
- Continuing Education Classes