Electrical fire in your Fresno home
This fire in was the result of faulty electrical wiring. The entire house had to be gutted. SERVPRO was there to assist this customer through the entire process.
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Fresno Northwest arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.